Thursday, October 4, 2012

MAC & Marilyn Monroe; What Could Be Better?


Today, October 4th, MAC launched their new Marilyn Monroe collection. This collection consists of {fabulous} lipstick, eye shadow, false lashes, nail polish, face powder, and much, much more!

Need to give your lips some extra zing? Well dab on some MAC Dazzleglass {my personal FAV} and your lips will have an instant makeover! This gloss comes in two different shades; Little Rock {sheer white with pearl} or Phiff {sheer yellow peach}. This is a must have product for all Moms to have in their purse or diaper bag! The world and your lips can never get enough of Marilyn!



This {must have} make-up retails for the low price of $15 - $28. You can purchase this whole collection at any MAC store or the MAC counters at Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Macy’s, or Dillards.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Marilyn Monroe. And after I saw this post I knew I just had to get this collection! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete