Saturday, December 8, 2012

2012 Holiday Book Gift Guide - Kid's


HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2012: KID's BOOKS!


I love giving books for Christmas! They are SUCH great gifts (unless you're trying to give them to my Grandmother who has {of-course} already bought the same one you have wrapped up for her). There are quite a few books that are on my list for the little babes in my family this year. Here are some of the must-haves on my Christmas list this year!















       5. The Further Tale of Peter Rabbit {$20}




      6. Zolocolor! Christmas Doodling {$7.99}



Go pick these books up today to make sure that they're under the Christmas tree for your littles {of all ages} on Christmas morning! They will be sure to have hours of fun reading and coloring in these books!

No comments:

Post a Comment