Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mama Mio - Pregnancy Essentials Kit

Are you pregnant and looking for that perfect skincare product that will help prevent stretch marks and just make you feel better overall? Well look no further! The Mama Mio Pregnancy Essentials kit comes with 3 of the must-have products for ALL Moms-to-Be!


1. Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Butter - contains high levels of Omega 3,6 & 9 to help the skin fight against those horrible pregnancy stretch marks. At 7 months pregnant, I use this twice a day and have yet to have one stretch mark pop-up (knock on wood).

2. Boob Tube - designed to make your skin feel firmer and much more youthful. It's rich in CoQ10 which helps to maintain the strength and structure of collagen. This will help prevent the much dreaded sagging because we all know those great pregnancy boobs don't last forever (thanks goodness for push-ups)!

3. Lucky Legs - mini spa treatment that's cool, light and will energize even the most tired legs. It easily glides on the skin for fast relief for tired, aching feet, & legs. I absolutely LOVE how this makes my legs feel!

I've been using these three products everyday since I was about 4 months pregnant and I couldn't be more satisfied. I've never experienced such nice skin during a pregnancy before! Head over to Mama Mio to get your's today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment